Go to content
Our website is automatically set to 'Allow Cookies' as this ensures the best possible experience.
By accessing and using the SSE Group web site you agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
1. The content of this web site has been prepared to provide general information about SSE plc and members within its Group ("SSE Group") to those who access this web site from England, Wales and Scotland. Information contained within this website is not intended to provide advice or offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
2. All rights, including, without limitation, copyright, contained within this web site belongs to the SSE Group. Neither the names, logos nor any other proprietary rights of any member within the SSE Group may be used in any way without the prior written consent of the relevant member and nothing in this web site constitutes a licence to use any rights in any way except as expressly provided as at clause 3.
3. You may download and print any part of the material on this web site provided that you shall only be entitled to use such material for your own personal and domestic use, non-commercial use. However you need to be aware that such material may have changed and may not be applicable.
4. SSE plc reserves the right to change these specific terms and conditions and SSE Group reserves the right to change any material, products or services and applicable terms and conditions to such products or services contained within this web site at any time without notice.
5. You agree that: access to the web site; use of information contained within this web site; or access to hypertext links through this web site is to be used at your own risk as no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied are made and are hereby excluded to the extent permissible by law. No member within the SSE Group shall be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the web site, including without limitation, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, loss arising from use or loss of use, loss arising from any errors or omissions in the information contained in or referred to in this web site and whether for breach of contract, in negligence, delict or tort.
6. If any of these provisions should be determined unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then, to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that provision is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deleted and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall continue to be binding and in force.
7. These specific terms and conditions and any dispute arising herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of either England and Wales or Scotland depending on the country from which access is made and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English or Scottish Courts whichever is applicable.
SSE plc. Registered in Scotland No SC117119Registered Office: Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth PH1 3AQ
SSE and SWALEC are trading names of: SSE Energy Supply Limited Registered in England & Wales No. 03757502 (Supply of Electricity, Home Phone, Broadband and Feed in Tariffs); Southern Electric Gas Limited Registered in England & Wales No. 02716495 (Supply of Gas); SSE Water Limited Registered in England & Wales No. 06021063(Supply of Water); SSE Home Services Limited Registered in Scotland No. SC292102 (Heating & Wiring, Shield Care & Servicing, Gas Installations & Eco);SSE Energy Solutions Limited Registered in Scotland No. SC386054 (Energy Efficiency Installations & Insulation Products); SSE Green Deal Provider Limited Registered in Scotland No. SC432920 }(Green Deal scheme); SSE Retail Limited Registered in Scotland No. SC213458 (Retail Appliances) All members of the SSE Group
The Registered Office of SSE Energy Supply Limited, Southern Electric Gas Limited & SSE Water Limited is 55 Vastern Road Reading Berkshire RG1 8BU
The Registered Office of SSE Home Services Limited, SSE Energy Solutions Limited; SSE Green Deal Provider Limited & SSE Retail Limited is Inveralmond House 200 Dunkeld Road Perth PH1 3AQ
SSE Energy Supply Limited, SSE Water Limited, SSE Home Services Limited, SSE Green Deal Provider Limited and SSE Retail Limited are all authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain consumer credit activities.